Fruit Expert Asia
About the project
This business is managed by World Partners in close collaboration with a local development organization and a Christian investor. The farm serves as a demonstration farm with the goal of building strong relationships in the local communities through which economic empowerment and the sharing of the gospel take place. With the profits we will fund local projects.
You will be responsible for general management of the farm and supervision of our local team. You will be responsible for management of all activities to reach profitability and impact in the local community. You are confident and willing to assist the workers in practical farm work on a daily basis.
Location and duration
The project is located in Asia. Before beginning work, you will be trained and briefed at our office in Wageningen. The duration of this vacancy is for a minimum of one year, although long-term commitment would be ideal.
- Passionate about building God’s Kingdom through Business As Mission
- Experienced in fruit production
- If you miss experience with fruit production, you are open-minded about becoming an expert with the support of our team
- Experience with working in an international setting
- Agricultural background is an advantage
- A proactive and flexible working attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player
- Fluent in English
Are you interested after reading this vacancy? Or do you have any additional questions? Contact us at email@example.com.